The Emblem of our college presents the power of women. The three women endeavour to change the world by empowering themselves, so as to make the world a better place to live in. The first woman symbolizes arts, the second woman with the computer represents science and the third woman, with the book stands for education. All the three symbols aspire to bring about changes in their respective fields.
The college motto, "To empower, To change, To live" is analogous to the emblem.
We believe that the students of this college emerge out as valorous women of wisdom, earning everyone's respect, capable of bringing about positive changes in their lives and in the lives of others.
To transform the women learners especially rural in academic excellence with knowledge and skills to ensure intellectual, social and moral exercises, empowering them to meet the challenges of the world tomorrow.
- Offering quality education, skill based training to enable the level of global competencies.
- Aiming at academic excellence and sustainable growth in all spheres of knowledge.
- Updating technology enabled teaching and learning strategies.
- Providing opportunities to create social consciousness, responsibility for national building.
- Imparting moral, ethical and spiritual values for holistic development of the students.
- To empower women students by offering them quality education.
- To improve the status of the whole family by educating the girl students.
- To create awareness of moral values and mobilizing the girl students to work against social evils and discrimination of women.
- To inculcate a sense of appreciation for the most cherished cultural and traditional values of our country.
- To enable them reach global standards in tune with technological advancement.
- To impart creativity, divergent thinking and leadership quality.
- To stimulate students to be independent and self-determined.